Cheat Command Terminal Railways Roblox Admin Pass
Cheat Command Terminal Railways Roblox Admin Pass CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ROBLOX GENERATOR cheatteleporttocameraThis command will teleport the player to the current camera position. debugobjects Enabling this command will give visual representations of the game objects or I have ROBLOX, and admin commands are only used in CERTAIN games unless you ARE an admin. These Roblox Admin commands allow you to get your hands on some pretty interesting and useful kinds of stuff. To access them, simply type ":cmds." into your chatbox. For your convenience, we have already added the colons : before each command. 96. flash Will make the server flash. 97. admins Shows the admin list. 98. bans Shows the banlist. 118. swagify kohl Swagifies the player. 119. version Shows the current version of the admin. 120. tm 1337 yolo Shows a message for 1337 seconds. I'm currently trying to make a new admin command script; all I have so far is the kill command... everything I've tried so f...
Comments
Post a Comment